The international health elective: a stepping stone for tomorrow’s global surgeons and anaesthetists, El Ela Bourquin BA, Gnanakumar S, Bath MF, Bashford, T, Menon DK, Hutchinson PJ, Perspectives on Medical Education, July, 2018 1-4, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40037-018-0439-4
- An engineering approach to systems improvement, Bashford T, Stubbs D, Menon D, Clarkson J. Bulletin - The magazine for members of the Royal College of Anaesthetics, July 2018, 31-33. https://www.rcoa.ac.uk/system/files/Bulletin110.pdf
- Surgical management of traumatic brain injury, Pujari R, Hutchinson, PJ, Kolias AG. Journal of Neurosurgical Sciences 27th Jun 20018. https://www.minervamedica.it/en/journals/neurosurgical-sciences/article.php?cod=R38Y9999N00A18062702
- Neurosurgery in East Africa: Foundations, Mangat H, Scholler K, Budohoski K, Ngrageza J, Qureshi M, Santos M, Shabani H, Zubkov M, Hartl R, Steig P. World Neurosurgery 113, 411-424. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wneu.2018.01.086
- Neurosurgery in East Africa: Innovations, Budohoski K, Ngerageza J, Austard B, Fuller A, Galler R, Haglund M, Lett R, Lieberman I, Mangat H, March K, Olouch-Olunya D, Piquer J, Qureshi M, Santos M, Scholler K, Shabani H, Triverdi R, Young P, Zubkov M, Hartl R, Steig P. World Neurosurgery 113: 436-452. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wneu.2018.01.085
- Neurosurgery in East Africa: Challenges, Santos M. Qureshi, M., Budohoski K., Mangat, H, Ngerageza, J, Scholler K, Shabani H, Zubkov M, Hartl R. World Neurosurgery 113: 425-435. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wneu.2018.01.084
- Unpicking the Gordian knot: a systems approach to traumatic brain injury care in low and middle income countries, Bashford T. BMJ Global Health, Vol.3, Issue 2. https://gh.bmj.com/content/3/2/e000768
- Tropical medicine and anaesthesia; part 1, Bashford T, Howell V. British Journal of Anaesthesia, Vol.18, Issue 2, 35-40. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2058534917301932
- Tropical Medicine and Anaesthesia; part 2, Bashford T, Howell V. British Journal of Anaesthesia, Volume 18, Issue 3, Pages 75–81. https://bjaed.org/article/S2058-5349(17)30206-8/fulltext
- Complications of Decompressive Craniectomy, Gopalakrishnan MS, Shanbhag NC, Shukla DP, Subhas KK, Bhat DI, Indira Devi B. Frontiers in Neurology, 20 November 2018 https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2018.00977/full
- The current status of decompressive craniectomy in traumatic brain injury, Kolias AG, Viaroli E, Rubiano AM, Adams H, Khan T, Gupta D, Adeleye A, Iaccarino C, Servadei F, Indira Devi B, Hutchinson P. Europe PMC 2018 Sep 1; 4(4): 326–332. https://europepmc.org/articles/PMC6244550
- Neurosurgical digital teaching in low-middle income countries: beyond the frontiers of traditional education. Nicolsi F, Rossini Z, Zaed I, Kolias AG, Fornari M, Servadei F. Neurosurgery Focus, 2018 Oct;45(4):E17, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30269582
- Anaesthetic research in low- and middle-income countries. Bashford T, Vercueil A. Anaesthesia 2018. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/anae.14518
- Social media for dissemination and public engagement in neurosurgery - the example of Brainbook. A. Alamri, P. Rogers, C. Kearns, T. Doke, A. Al-Habib, F. Servadei, P. J. Hutchinson, A. G. Kolias, C Uff. Acta Neurochirurgica Dec. 2018 1-5. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00701-018-3757-8
- Llamada para participar en el estudio internacional de resultados del traumatismo craneoencefálico (Global Neurotrauma Outcomes Study)Call to participate in the international study of traumatic brain injury results (Global Neurotrauma Outcomes Study). Panero-Péreza I, Castaño Leóna AM, Gandía González ML, Kolias A. Science Direct, Neurocirurgia https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S113014731830109X
- Traumatic brain injury: global collaboration for a global challenge. Kolias A, Rubiano AM, Figai A, Servadei F, Hutchinson PJ. The Lancet Neurology 1st Feb 2109, vol 18, issue 2, 136-137, https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(18)30494-0/fulltext
- The Role of Decompressive Craniectomy in Limited Resource Environments. Clavijo A, Khan AA, Mendoza J, Montenegro JH, Johnson ED, Adeleye AO, Rubiano AM, Frontiers in Neurology, 26th Feb 2019, volume 10, article 112, https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2019.00112/full
- The Evolving Concept of Damage Control in Neurotrauma: Application of Military Protocols in Civilian Settings with Limited Resources. Rubiano AM, Maldonado M, Montenegro J, Restrepo CM, Khan AA, Monteiro R, Faleiro RM, Carreno JN, Amorim R, Paiva W, Munoz E, Paranhos J, Soto A, Armonda R, Rosenfeld JV, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878875019300646
- A systems approach to trauma care in Myanmar: from health partnership to academic collaboration. Nwe Myint PP, Win S, Thu M, Naing MM, Burnstein RM, Hlaing TT, Brealey E, Hutchinson PJA, Clarkson PJ. Future Healthcare Journal. 2018. 5(3). 171-175, http://futurehospital.rcpjournal.org/content/5/3/171.full
- A systems approach to healthcare: from thinking to practice. Clarkson J, Dean J, Ward J, Komashie A, Bashford T., Future Healthcare Journal. 2018. 5(3). 151-155, http://futurehospital.rcpjournal.org/content/5/3/151.full.pdf+html
- Implementing risk calculators – time for a Trojan horse? Moonesinghe SR, Bashford T, Wagstaff D., British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2018, https://bjanaesthesia.org/article/S0007-0912(18)30771-2/fulltext
Profile of Head Injuries: Prehospital Care, Diagnosis, and Severity in an Ethiopian Tertiary Hospital. Laeke T, Tirsit A, Debebe F, Girma B, Gere D, Park K, Azazh A, World Neurosurgery : 1-7, March 2019 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878875019306709?via%3Dihub
- Twenty-Five Years of Intracranial Pressure Monitoring After Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: A Retrospective, Single-Center Analysis. Donnelly J, Czosnyka M, Adams H, Cardim D, Kolias AG, Zeiler FA, Lavinio A, Aries M, Robba C, Smielewski P, Hutchinson PJA, Menon DK, Pickard, Budohoski KP, Neurosurgery, 23rd Nov. 2018, https://academic.oup.com/neurosurgery/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/neuros/nyy468/5200881?redirectedFrom=fulltext
- Primum non nocere: a call for balance when reporting on CTE. Stewart W, Allinson K, Al-Sarraj S, Bachmeier C, Barlow K, Belli A, Burns MP, Carson A, Crawford F, Dams-O'Connor K, Diaz-Arrastia R, Dixon E, Edlow BL, Ferguson S, Fischl B, Folkerth RD, Gentleman S, Giza CC, Grady MS, Helmy A, Herceg M, Holton JL, Howell D, PJ Hutchinson, Iacono D, Iglesias JE, Ikonomovic MD, Johnson VE, Keene CD, Kofler JK, Koliatsos VE, Lee EB, Levin H, Lifshitz J, Ling H, Loane DJ, Love S, Maas AIR, Marklund N, Master CL, McElvenny DM,
Meaney DF, Menon DK, Montine TJ, Mouzon B, Mufson EJ, Ojo JO, Prins M, Revesz T, Ritchie CT, Smith C, Sylvester R, Tang CY, Trojanowski JQ, Urankar K, Vink R, Wellington C, Wilde EA, Wilson L, Yeates K, Smith DH. Lancet Neurology Vol. 18, pp 231-233. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(19)30020-1
- Consensus statement from the International Consensus Meeting on the Role of Decompressive Craniectomy in the Management of Traumatic Brain Injury. Hutchinson PJ, Kolias AG, Tajsic T, Adeleye A, Aklilu AT, Apriawan T, Bajamal AH, Barthélemy EJ, Devi BI, Bhat D, Bulters D, Chesnut R, Citerio G, Cooper DJ, Czosnyka M, Edem I, El-Ghandour NMF, Figaji A, Fountas KN, Gallagher C, Hawryluk GWJ, Iaccarino C, Joseph M, Khan T, Laeke T, Levchenko O, Liu B, Liu W, Maas A, Manley GT, Manson P, Mazzeo AT, Menon DK, Michael DB, Muehlschlegel S, Okonkwo DO, Park KB, Rosenfeld JV, Rosseau G, Rubiano AM, Shabani HK, Stocchetti N, Timmons SD, Timofeev I, Uff C, Ullman JS, Valadka A, Waran V, Wells A, Wilson MH, Servadei F. Acta Neurochirurgica https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00701-019-03936-y#citeas
- The History of Decompressive Craniectomy in Traumatic Brain Injury. Rossini Z, Nicolosi F, Kolias AG, Hutchinson PJ, De Sanctis P, Servadei F. Frontiers in Neurology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6517544/
- Role of Decompressive Craniectomy in the Management of Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis. Avanali R, Gopalakrishnan MS, Devi BI, Bhat DI, Shukla DP, Shanbhag NC. Frontiers in Neurology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6529953/
- A scoping review protocol to map the evidence on strategies and interventions in neurotrauma and road traffic collisions prevention globally. Selveindran SM, Khan MM, Simadibrata DM, Hutchinson PJA, Brayne C, Hill C, Kolias A, Servadei F, Joannides A, Rubiano AM, Shabani HK. Open Science Framework 2019. https://osf.io/s4zk3
- Cosmetic Outcome of Cranioplasty After Decompressive Craniectomy—An Overlooked Aspect. Satapathy D, Nadeem M, Shukla DP, Prabhuraj AR, Devi BI. World Neurosurgery. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878875019313014?via%3Dihub
- Evidence for Neurosurgery. "The value of Decompressive Craniotomy in Traumatic Brain Injury". Kolias A, Paschalis A, Fountas KN, Hutchinson PJ. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-16323-5_2
- Footprint of Reports From Low- and Low- to Middle-Income Countries in the Neurosurgical Data: A Study From 2015 to 2017. Servadei F, Tropeano MP, Spaggiari R, Cannizzaro D, Al Fauzi A, Bajamal AH, Khan T, Kolias AG, Hutchinson PJ. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31295603
Nuancing the need for speed: temporal health system strengthening in low- income countries. Bashford T, Joannides A, Phuyal K, Bhatta S, Mytton J, Harrison R, Hutchinson P. https://gh.bmj.com/content/4/4/e001816
- The Evolution of the Role of External Ventricular Drainage in Traumatic Brain Injury. Chau CYC, Craven C, Rubiano AM, Adams H, Tülü S, Czosnyka M, Servadei F, Ercole A, Hutchinson PJ, Kolias, AG. https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/8/9/1422
- Task-Shifting and Task-Sharing in Neurosurgery: An International Survey of Current Practices in Low- and Middle-Income Countries. Robertson FC, Esene IN, Kolias AG, Kamalo P, Fieggen G, Gormley WB, Broekman MLD, Park KB. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590139719301000
- Global Perspectives on Task-Shifting and Task-Sharing in Neurosurgery. Robertson FC, Esene IN, Kolias AG, Khan T, Rosseau G, Gormley WB, Park KB, Broekman MLD. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590139719301012
Emergency neurosurgery for traumatic brain injury: the need for a national and international registry study. Solla DJF, Quadros DG, Kolias AG, Clark DJ, Hutchinson PJ, Teixeira MJ, De Andrade AF, Pavia WS. Revista da Associacao Medica Brasiliera. http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0104-42302019000801035&tlng=en
What is ‘global surgery’? Defning the multidisciplinary interface between surgery, anaesthesia and public health. Bath M, Bashford T, Fitzgerald JE, BMJ, Global Health. https://gh.bmj.com/content/bmjgh/4/5/e001808.full.pdf
- Preventing Neurotrauma in Low-and Middle-income Countries: The NIHR GHRGN Experience. Selveindran SM. 2019 28th Annual Meeting of Neurotrauma Society of India, Agra, India
- Global Neurosurgery and Global Neurotrauma. Hutchinson P, Invited talk at the 2019 World Congress of Neurosurgery, Beijing, China.
- Decompressive Craniectomy and the Cambridge Consensus Recommendations. Kolias A, Invited talk at the 2019 World Congress of Neurosurgery, Beijing, China.
- GEO-TBI Global Epidemiology and Outcomes in Traumatic Brain Injury. Scoping results for establishing a global registry for traumatic brain injury, Clark D, Joannides, A, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- On-going and future research projects, Khan T, Khan MM, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- NIHR GHRGN-Ethiopia. First year summary and plans for the next two, Biluts H, Laeke T, Tirsit A, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Neurosurgery in Zambia, Kachinga S, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Tripathi M, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Long distance management of head injured patients who do not require cranial procedures, Waran V, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Expansile Craniotomy - an economical approach for cerebral decompression in Neurotrauma, Devi I, Shukla D, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- A Global Partnership for a Global Problem, Hutchinson PJA, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Neurosurgery service plan for Myanmar, Thu M, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- GNOS Project, Site: Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute Tanzania, Shabani H, NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- A symptomatic vasospasm due to traumatic subarachnoid hemorrage: a case report, Fitra F, Apriawan T, Suroto NS, Al-fauzi A, Bajamal AH, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- Comparison of pupilometer and optic nerve sheath diameter as diagnostic tools for detection of traumatic intracranial compartment syndrome in facilities with limited resources, Khan AA, Gonzalez ND, Campo TN, Clavijo A, Mendoza DA, Barda R, Castillo JL, Echeverri RA, Kolias A, Hutchinson PJ, Adelson PD, Rubiano AM, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- A 2-year description of traumatic brain injury admissions in Tikkur Anbessa specialised hospital in Ethiopia, Biluts H, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- Outcome in patients undergoing surgery for spinal injury in an Ethiopian hospital: Experience from a Low-Income setup, Lehre MA, Eriksen LM, Tirsit A, Bekele S, Petros S, Park KB, Bøthun LM, Wester K. ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- Profile of Head Injries:Prehospital Care, Diagnosis and Severity in an Ethiopian Tertiary Hospital, Laeke T, Tirsit A, Debebe F, Girma B, Gere D, Park KB, Azazh A, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- Surgical outcome of secondary decompressive craniectomy without intracranial pressure monitoring: a perspective from Pakistan, Khan MM, Khan MT, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- Optimization of local resources to manage Neurotrauma in Bangalore, Tripathi M, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- Profile of head injuries: prehospital care, diagnostics and severity in an Ethiopian tertiary hospital, Laeke T, Akilu AT, Debebe F, Gere D, Park KB, Azazh A, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- An international survey to inform the development of a global registry for traumatic brain injury - preliminary findings, Gnanakumar S, Clark D, Kolias A, Bashford T, Budohoski K, Trivedi R, Menon D, Hutchinson PJ, Joannides A, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 22nd Jun. 2018.
- Outcome predictors of civilian gunshot wounds to the head: a retrospective five-year study from Pakistan, Khan AA, Khan FF, Khan MT, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- 3D printed biomodels for training in the surgical management of Neurotrauma, Waran V, Narayanan V, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Ipsilateral increased optic nerve sheath diameter as an early diagnostic tool for intracranial compartment syndrome in traumatic brain injury patients, Khan AA, Gonzalez ND, Campo TN, Clavijo A, Mendoza DA, Borda R, Castillo JL, Echeverri RA, Kolias A, Hutchinson PJ, Adelson PD, Rubiano AM, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Neurotrauma public engagement and education using social media, art, and film: the Brainbook experience, Rana H, Kearns, C, Rogers P, Kershberg A, Chari A, Fowler-doke T, Elyas A, Alamri A, Kolias A, Hutchinson PJ, Uff C, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- The management of outcomes of chronic subdural hematoma in UK, Kolias A, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Clinical outcome predictors in moderate-severe traumatic brain injury: analysis of a mono centric cohort of 193 patients, Apriawan T, Fitra F, Bajamal AH, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Short-term outcome of operated traumatic brain injury patients with intracranial haemorrhage in Tikkur Anbessa specialised Hospital, Biluts H, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Clinical decision for severe traumatic brain injury surgical management austere environments: an ethical dilemma?, Rubiano A, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Do we really use ICP only to decide on decompressive craniotomy? A criticism of our RTC-approach, Figaji A, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Correlation between level of IL-6 and Glasgow outcome scale extended 3 months in severe traumatic brain injury patients in RSUD, Gozi FF, Bajamal, AH, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Stratified protocols for severe traumatic brain injury management in low and middle income countries: how to become practical in the real world, Rubiano A, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 21st Jun. 2018.
- Minicraniectomy under local anaesthesia and monitoring sedation for the operative treatment of acute extradural hematoma, Adeleye AO, Idowu, OK, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Actual role of decompressive craniotomy in Neurotrauma, Hutchinson PJ, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Clinical trials in neurotrauma, Hutchinson PJ, ICRAN18 Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Doing good, or doing good research? The role of academic anaesthesia in Global Health, Bashford T, Winter Scientific Meeting London, 10th Jan. 2018.
- Building academic collaboration from Global Health partnerships, Bashford T, Cambridge, Global Challenges Initiative Round Table, 8th Dec. 2017.
- Global Neurotrauma Research by the NIHR Global Health Research Group on Neurotrauma, Venturini S, Clark D, Rabat, Morocco, 11th Nov. 2017.
- Establishing a global registry for traumatic brain injury, Joannides A, Clark D, Brussels, Belgium, 7th Nov. 2017.
- Decision and Outcome of Traumatic Brain Injury from September 2016 – August 2017, Kuntawi Aji Y, Apriawan T, Bajamal AH, NIHR GHRGN Launch Meeting, Cambridge, 27th Sept. 2017.
- Intensive care in Myanmar, Burnstein R, NIHR GHRGN Launch Meeting, Cambridge, 27th Sept. 2017.
- Neurotrauma in Delhi, India, Gupta D, Mahapatra AK, NIHR GHRGN Launch Meeting, Cambridge, 27th Sept. 2017.
- NIHR GHRGN Proposed Group Structure, Kolias A, NIHR GHRGN Launch Meeting, Cambridge, 27th Sept. 2017.
- NIHR Global Health Research Group on Neurotrauma, Hutchinson PJ, NIHR GHRGN Launch Meeting, Cambridge, 27th Sept. 2017.
- Quality Indicators to Measure Neurotrauma Care in LMICs, Patel D, NIHR GHRGN Launch Meeting, Cambridge, 27th Sept. 2017.
- Ten years of Cambridge global health partnerships, Brealey E, NIHR GHRGN Launch Meeting, Cambridge, 27th Sept. 2017.
- Proposal for an international study of emergency surgery for traumatic brain injury Global Neurosurgical Outcomes Study (GNOS) Collaborative, Clark D, Liverpool, UK, 22nd Sept. 2017.
- Mapping the Provision of Intensive Care in Myanmar, Bashford T, Patel D ,Macdonald K, Linn NN, San KK, Hlaing T, Naing MM, Soe ZW, Burnstein R, Intensive Care Society ‘State of the Art’ conference Liverpool, UK, December 2017.
- Developing a systems approach to trauma intensive care in Myanmar, Bashford T, Neely J, Brealey E, Macdonald K, Monkhouse A, Patel D, O’Leary R, Burnstein R, THET Annual Conference, October 2017
1. Proposal for Neurosurgery training programme (MMED Neurosurgery) under the Department of Surgery (MMED Surgery) School of Medicine, University of Zambia. Developed in partnership with: Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK. NIHR Global Health Research Group on Neurotrauma, University of Cambridge
1. International TBI stories
By recording the personal stories of survivors of traumatic brain injury we aim to draw attention to the increasing burden of brain injury to health services around the world. By hearing directly from those affected we will highlight common causes of injury, identify treatment pathways and showcase common consequences of injury. Together with James Piercy we aim to produce a series of short videos from all of the collaborating countries. It has been found that the use of case studies can act as a powerful reminder to clinicians of the value of their work and can be a useful tool in raising awareness of the impact of TBI amongst the general public.
Brainbookis an alternative neurosurgical encyclopaedia which focuses on the patient first and provides neurosurgical education to a global community. It is the first and only neurosurgical resource dedicated to public engagement and science communication. Through creating colourful and vibrant illustrations, GoPro videos, photographs, and brain scans Brainbook are establishing a unique and valuable resource for all: patients and the public, medical students and neurosurgeons.
Follow the links below to see the videos that Brainbook and NIHR GHRGN have jointly produced:
On acute subdural haematoma:
On the Rescue ASDH trial:
3. The RESCUEicp and Rescue-ASDH trials
Presentation delivered by Angelos Kolias as part of First Virtual Congress on Neuro Trauma and Neurotrauma Critical Care. Supported b
3. Global Neurotrauma Outcomes Study - CALL TO ACTION!
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies - EANS18, Brussels, 21st-25th Oct. 2018. Symposium on Chronic subdural haematoma: research horizons. https://mailchi.mp/eans/eans2018-16-sundayevents
- International Conference on Recent Advances on Neurotraumatology - ICRAN18, Naples, Italy, 20-22nd Jun. 2018. https://www.icran2018.it
- NIHR GHRGN Satellite Meeting, Naples, Italy, 20th Jun. 2018.
- Consensus Conference on Cranioplasty for TBI patients, Naples, Italy, 21st-22nd Jun. 2018. https://www.icran2018.it/event/consensus-conference-post-traumatic-cranioplasty/
- East of England Global Health Conference: Connecting Academia and Clinical Practice, Cambridge, UK, 14th March 2018. https://www.act4addenbrookes.org.uk/Portals/0/Uploads/AddAbroad/1.Prof%20Peter%20Hutchinson.pdf https://www.act4addenbrookes.org.uk/Portals/0/Uploads/Addenbrooke%27s%20250/East%20of%20England%20Global%20Health%20Conference%20report.pdf
- Decompressive Craniectomy Consensus Meeting, Cambridge, UK, 28-29th Sept. 2017. https://www.wfns.org/newsletter/34
- NIHR Global Health Research Group on Neurotrauma Launch Meeting, Cambridge, UK, 27th Sept. 2017. http://neurotrauma.world/blog/nihr-ghrgn-launch-meeting-27th-sept-2017